Our team members are the people who make our customers happy.
We value the team we’ve built, and if you’re interested in joining our team, take a look at the specific opportunities below and feel free to contact us about any of them.
If there aren’t any opportunities listed, you’re still more than welcome to contact us so we can keep your information on file.
Please feel free to email us for general submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bilingual CSR – Home Based
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to join our team as Customer Service Representatives
You must be honest, accountable, transparent, objective, constructive, respectful and trusting in dealing with others, appreciating their views and differences.
We provide you with a comfortable and respectful work environment that attracts, supports, develops and recognizes high-performing and innovative team members while striving to maintain a strong work-life balance.
We will effectively work as a team, appreciating and benefiting from each other’s unique talents and skills in an open environment while recognizing that the team’s successes are our successes.
Title: Bilingual Call Center Agent (Customer Service Representative)
Languages: English, French, Portuguese, Taiwanese, Turkish, German, Italian, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch
- Reliable computer (minimum 2G RAM, dual core processor, and non-wireless DSL or Cable internet connection is required). Wireless DSL (antenna on roof) and/or satellite internet are not acceptable.
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office, Word and Excel in particular.
- Land line Telephone with no voice mail or call waiting
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- describe products and services
- respond to questions
- obtain customer information
- data entry and maintenance of customer/potential customer data bases
- follow up on initial contacts
- maintain records of telephonic interactions, orders and accounts
Education and Experience
- proficient in relevant computer applications
- good keyboard skills
- knowledge of sales principles and methods
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- sales experience
- communication skills – written and verbal
- problem solving
- negotiation skills
- work under pressure
- high energy level
- Customer Service: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
Additional Experience preferred but not limited to
- IT experience
- Maintenance and repair of Recreational Vehicle
- Knowledge of Recreational Vehicle
To apply for this job, please email email@example.com and quote the job name (Bilingual CSR) in your subject line.